- Principles of Endodontics (2018 in press). Oxford University press. Co-authored revised chapter on Restoration of the endodontically treated tooth.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography in Endodontics (2016). Quintessence Publishing. Co-authored Chapter 1: The limitations of Conventional Radiography & Adjunct Imaging Techniques.
- Principles of Endodontics (2013). Oxford University press. Co-authored chapter on Restoration of the endodontically treated tooth.
- Patel S, Duncan H (2011) Pitt Ford’s Problem-Based Learning in Endodontology. Wiley-Blackwell. Co-authored – Cases 4.5, 5.2 and 6.3.
- Mannocci F, Cavalli G, Gagliani M (2008) Adhesive Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth. Quintessence International. Co-authored – Chapter 8: The restorability of broken-down teeth: the decision-making process.
- Patel S, Foschi F, Condon R, Pimental T, Bhuva B (2018) External cervical resorption: part 2 – management. International Endodontic Journal.
- Malentacca A, Uccioli U, MannocciF, Bhuva B, Zangari D, Pulella C, Lajolo C (2017) The comparative effectiveness of three activated irrigation techniques in the isthmus area using a transparent tooth model. International Endodontic Journal.
- Mannocci F, Bhuva B, Stern S (2011) Restoring teeth following root canal re-treatment. Endodontic Topics.
- Bhuva B, Barnes JJ, Patel S (2011) The use of limited cone beam computed tomography in the diagnosis and management of a case of perforating internal root resorption.International Endodontic Journal.
- Bhuva B, Patel S, Wilson R, Niazi S, Beighton D, Mannocci F (2010) The effectiveness of passive ultrasonic irrigation on intraradicular Enterococcus faecalis biofilms in extracted single-rooted human teeth. International Endodontic Journal.
- Bhuva B, Chong B.S., Patel S (2008) Rubber dam in clinical practice – a practical guide. Endodontic Practice Today.